All services of Pregnancy Help Center are offered free of charge to our clients. Our operating budget is funded solely by the generous donations of individuals, businesses, and churches in our community. Pregnancy Help Center is a 501(c)(3) organization and all donations are tax deductible. Browse the links below to find out specific information about giving to Pregnancy Help Center.
Want to maximize your gift to Pregnancy Help Center?
We have been added to the list of non-profit organization that can benefit from The Youngstown Foundation’s Support Fund. The Foundation will add 5% to contributions sent through them. The check should be payable to The Youngstown Foundation for a minimum of $100. Note Pregnancy Help Center in the memo portion of your check. The Youngstown Foundation will in turn send us a check in the amount of your gift plus 5%. Mail your check to: The Youngstown Foundation, P.O. Box 1162, Youngstown, OH 44501.
For your convenience, The Youngstown Foundation is now accepting online donations. Visit their website at www.youngstownfoundation.org and click on the “donate today” button.
Donor Bill of Rights
Pregnancy Help Center recognizes and declares that its donors and its prospective donors have these rights:
- To be informed of the organization’s mission, its intent for using donated resources, and its capacity to effectively use donations for those purposes.
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on the organization’s governing board and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- To have access to the organization’s most recent financial statements.
- To be assured that gifts will be used only for the purposes for which they are given.
- To receive appropriate individual acknowledgment and recognition.
- To be assured that information about their gift is handled with confidentiality to the extent permitted by law.
- To expect that all relationships with individuals representing organizations of interest to the donor will be professional in nature.
- To be informed of the status of those seeking donations, whether employees, volunteers or paid solicitors.
- To have the opportunity to have their names deleted from any mailing list that the organization may intend to share.
- To receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers to any questions asked when making a donation.