Donate Baby Items
Baby items that are new or gently used can be donated to support our Educational Incentive Program. Through the incentive program new and expectant mothers earn points by attending parenting classes, pre-natal visits, church, Bible studies and other services beneficial to them and their children. These points can then be used to “purchase” baby items from our Baby Boutique. Baby items that can be donated for this program include:
- New or gently worn baby clothing sizes preemie to 4T
- Baby lotion, powder, baby wash, shampoo, wipes and diaper rash ointment
- Diapers size preemie to size 6
- Safety latches, nail clippers and other grooming items
- New thermometers, bottles, new nipples and pacifiers
- Baby towels and washcloths
- Infant toys
- Infant and toddler books
- Cribs, bassinettes, strollers, car seats, high chairs, bouncy chairs
- Diaper bags
- Crib sheets, bumpers, blankets
- Unopened formula and baby food
- Burp cloths
Any furniture or other items with missing parts cannot be distributed. This includes high chairs and car seats without the proper belts. No car seat may be distributed that is more than 5 years old.
Because of federal regulations regarding the banning of drop sided cribs, Pregnancy Help Center can only give out new cribs.
Any furniture that was manufactured prior to 1978 will also be discarded.
Any items that are deemed unusable for our needs will be donated to another non-profit agency for their use.